Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.or…

Author: psychi
To: emma.peel
CC: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch is moving]
Hi emma,

http://translate.tails.boum.org/git/tails/index/
>You should be able to upload .po files when you are finished. Please let

me know if you cannot.

I had pulled the repo, but was not able to 'git push' the commit I made,
showing:
`fatal: unable to access 'https://translate.tails.boum.org/git/tails/index/':
The requested URL returned error: 403`

Also, I couldn't found any options allowing me uploading .po files on the
Weblate interface ('Files' menu)...

Any ideas?

Many thanks
psychi

On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 at 15:28, emma peel <emma.peel@???> wrote:

> sychi:
> > Hi again, sorry for another email,
> >
> > I had just set up my account on translate.tails.boum.org : @mdrights
> > Is there a way for translators to work on Weblate's repo directly (e.g.
> use
> > Git from CLI) , besides I can do the job on the web.
>
> You can check out the repo at
> http://translate.tails.boum.org/git/tails/index/
>
> You should be able to upload .po files when you are finished. Please let
> me know if you cannot.
>
> (i.e. https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/contribute/zh/
> under 'Files')
>
> But it would be great if you can go through the other translator's
> suggestions. That is only done through the interface, at:
>
> https://translate.tails.boum.org/languages/zh/tails/ you can order by
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> emmapeel

This is my receive-only mail address. If I did not reply to you, please
find another email address of mine. Cheers.