Re: [Tails-l10n] Bad Transifex strings vs Tails 3.9.1

Author: Erin McConnell
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Bad Transifex strings vs Tails 3.9.1
Hello anonym,

By coincidence I just chatted with a Bengali translator about this issue
and others in the Bengali translations that they are going to fix.

Adding developer notes to strings with gettext variables would help
avoid this in the future. There are few enough strings in TX that I can
add manually if someone else wouldn't prefer adding through the source.

Best,

Erin