Re: [lime] release candidate test report

Autore: Hiure
Oggetto: Re: [lime] release candidate test report
Hi Ilario,

Thank you for your email.
I apologize for the delay in response, as I encountered some issues with
the automated configurations of the routers in the network profiles. It
seems there were some glitches with the recent changes, resulting in the
profiles not appearing in the menuconfig as expected.

I'm glad to hear that you found the tests on Pony to be beneficial. I
didn't encounter any major issues during my testing either. However, I
did notice a slight delay in roaming when testing with a Xiaomi device.
On the brighter side, I successfully tested multiple WAN outputs, and
everything seemed to be functioning smoothly. Additionally, I
experimented with a local server connected to one of the nodes, and the
connection worked well.

I'm excited to hear about the upcoming release of lime-app by Selankon!
As for the current status of the code, I believe we're making good
progress, but a release candidate would definitely help in conducting
more rigorous testing, especially in real-world scenarios with numerous
clients.

One thing that's been on my mind lately is the peculiar behavior of some
older versions like the wdr3500. It's been exhibiting some strange
behavior which I'm currently investigating.

On another note, I wanted to mention that my testing setup has been
somewhat reduced as I haven't been able to compile and configure the
librerouter due to the multiple partitions issue. Therefore, my setup
has been similar to this
(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/libremesh/network-profiles/master/LibremeshTestBed/diagram.png),
except for the absence of the librerouter.

Looking forward to the next project meeting.

Abraços

 Hiure