Re: [lime] release candidate test report

Autore: Ilario
To: libremesh
Oggetto: Re: [lime] release candidate test report
Thanks Pony for the amazing quality of the testing!
You proposed many fixes that are going to improve the quality of the
next release A LOT.
If it is ok for you, in the next project meeting the funds for the
second half of the "testing grant" payment will be made available :D

One curiosity: the IEEE802.11r roaming, it works only when psk2 (WPA2)
is used, right? Or would it help even with open networks?

I heard that Selankon is preparing a new release of lime-app (!!!!).

Hiure, what do you think about the current status of the code?

@all, what about creating a LibreMesh release candidate as soon as we
have the lime-app release?

Ciao!
Ilario