[Tails-l10n] Getting started with Tails localization in Kore…

Autore: Kyeongmin Kim
To: tails-l10n
Oggetto: [Tails-l10n] Getting started with Tails localization in Korean
Dear Tails Translators,

I am interested in contributing to the localization of Tails into
Korean. As a passionate Tails user, I am excited to make this
privacy-focused operating system more accessible to the Korean-speaking
community.

Before I begin, I wanted to inquire about any specific guidelines, style
preferences, or terminology lists that I should be aware of regarding
the localization process.

Additionally, I would like to know if there is a dedicated mailing list
or communication channel for Korean translators. If such a platform
exists, could you please provide me with the details?

Any advice or tips you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I am
eager to get started and help bring Tails to a wider audience in Korea.

Best regards,

Kyeongmin Kim