[Tails-testers] Tails beta testing

Author: user41966
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Tails beta testing
The new version turned out a problem only at the first boot by displaying
a black screen and running letters with various errors. After turning off
and rebooting as many times as I tried I had no problems, everything
worked stably. Pay attention to something important though and I would
like you to pay special attention because in many forums, many users
intend to abandon Tails if there is no switch for the unsafe browser. I've
been coming from Whonix for the last 2 years, but I don't see the purpose
of having an unsafe browser in general in an anonymous OS. We all consider
this to be a huge security hole in the system and no matter how many
upgrades are made, there will always be room for something to go wrong and
leak some trace.
So I think it would be better in the unsafe browser to keep at startup the
option that exists now in the recent version.

Thanks for your very good work and I hope the opinions of Tails users have
some significance for you.

Good luck with your work.

---- Michele ----