Re: [Tails-dev] Tails is hiring a Fundraising Lead

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails is hiring a Fundraising Lead
David A. Wheeler:
> However, please note that Tails is probably *already* leaving money on the table.

Yes, we are leaving money on the table in many ways. The main reason
right now is lack of workforce to apply to more grants or organize more
crowdfunding.

> The Secure Open Source Rewards pilot program "financially rewards developers for
> enhancing the security of critical open source projects that we all depend on."
> Although I can't guarantee their approval, I'm sure they would look positively at reasonable
> proposals from Tails. I think the odds are good. Yes, I've nagged this information before :-).
>
> If anyone is interested, see: <https://sos.dev/>

Thanks! Unfortunately, I won't have time to look more into this before
the end of the year, but I created an issue to track this.

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/