[Tails-dev] Tails is hiring a Fundraising Lead

Author: Disoj
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails is hiring a Fundraising Lead
Hello!

Tails is looking for a Fundraising Lead to help us develop and grow our fundraising initiatives.

We are looking for a gifted communicator who can tell the story of Tails to a wide variety of current and future donors. They will take the lead on all fundraising efforts from strategy through to execution, and play a
key role in ensuring the financial health and sustainability of the project. This role will work closely with our core teams to connect our technical and product strategy to funding opportunities.

The full job description and instructions on how to apply can be found here: https://tails.boum.org/jobs/fundraising/

Please feel free to share this with anyone you know who might be a fit!

Thank you.