Re: [Tails-dev] Tails is hiring a Fundraising Lead

Author: David A. Wheeler
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails is hiring a Fundraising Lead

> On Aug 11, 2022, at 7:35 AM, Disoj <disoj@???> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> Tails is looking for a Fundraising Lead to help us develop and grow our fundraising initiatives.

I wish you luck in finding someone!

However, please note that Tails is probably *already* leaving money on the table.
The Secure Open Source Rewards pilot program "financially rewards developers for
enhancing the security of critical open source projects that we all depend on."
Although I can't guarantee their approval, I'm sure they would look positively at reasonable
proposals from Tails. I think the odds are good. Yes, I've nagged this information before :-).

If anyone is interested, see: <https://sos.dev/>

--- David A. Wheeler