Re: [Hackmeeting] [TRANSLATION] Are translations from the t…

Author: igor absorto
To: hackmeeting
Subject: Re: [Hackmeeting] [TRANSLATION] Are translations from the talks/workshops, expected?
Ciao a tutti,

Thanks for all the thoughtful discussions on translations :)

Excerpts from kron via Hackmeeting's message of July 24, 2022 1:13 pm:
> Yes, you are right, but it could still be a good starting point.
> Because there are a lot of talks and it would be great to be able to
> translate them all, but I also think it is difficult to create several
> translation groups for each talk.
> And where you manage to get a translator, the slides in English would
> be a good helper and would relieve it.

Perhaps all it can be done is to encourage everyone proposing talks to
have bilingual slides and announce that self-organized
translations will be, well, self-organized during the event?
Consecutive translations in the format karlessi outlined below ->

Other than doing this announcements I don't thing there is much we can
do/control. What do you think?

--

7668 2EDA 36C8 5196 D7F1 A155 D008 F1F6 2A4F 42C0