[Hackmeeting] [TRANSLATION] Are translations from the talks…

Author: igor absorto
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] [TRANSLATION] Are translations from the talks/workshops expected?
Ciao,

absorto here, I'm planning to participate in the hackmeeting this year in
Torino. However I don't speak italian, although I can understand a bit
since I speak portuguese. Are there plans to provide translations during
the talks and workshops? My participation is not conditioned to this,
but having translations would surely make the event more engaging and
easy to follow for me and hopefully others coming from other
territories :-)

In solidarity,

--

7668 2EDA 36C8 5196 D7F1 A155 D008 F1F6 2A4F 42C0