[Tails-dev] [announcement] Blueprints migration on 2021-01-1…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
CC: tails-sysadmins
Subject: [Tails-dev] [announcement] Blueprints migration on 2021-01-14 (#18079) [Was: Proposal: migrate our blueprints to a GitLab wiki]
Hi,

intrigeri (2021-01-12):
> So, today I'll start planning & implementing the migration to a GitLab
> wiki. At some point I'll have to make our blueprints read-only.
> I'll share timing info once the migration steps are clearer to me.

I've done all the preparation work I could think of.

I plan to start the actual migration tomorrow (Thursday, January 14)
around 07:00 UTC. I'll communicate the details in the tails-dev
XMPP chatroom.

During the migration:

- You won't be able to edit blueprints via our website.

- If you have Git commit access, please don't push changes to
blueprints.

I expect the migration to be completed by 11:30 UTC tomorrow, but
plans rarely translate into reality as-is, so I won't be surprised
if it takes longer :)

Cheers!