Re: [Tails-dev] [Tails-project] Call for feedback: *test* mi…

Author: Tom
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [Tails-project] Call for feedback: *test* migration to GitLab
On Thu, 07 May 2020 13:44:41 +0200
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Clément Hermann (2020-05-07):

> >> Ping?
> >
> > Yes! I use this workflow on github.com and gitlab.com projects
> > already, so it feels natural.
>
> TIL :)
>
> Thank you. I've relayed this info to the developers.
>
> Cheers!

Hello, I just wanted to point out something to you people. Sourcehut
has finally released and their entire platform is much higher quality
than gitlab's. more portable too. It doesn't require javascript and it
integrates with a mailing list and has built in CI support.

--
_______________________________________
/ Blessed are the young, for they shall \

\ -- Herbert Hoover                     /
 ---------------------------------------
\
 \
   /\   /\