Re: [Tails-ux] Highlighting colour uniformity and visibility

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Highlighting colour uniformity and visibility
duc01k@???:
> Just wanted to add to my previous messages my experience with
> Thunderbird, which has the same problem in some places.
>
> If you click on the Hamburger menu (three horizontal lines on the far
> right) in the TB toolbar, the highlighting is very low contrast on items
> you hover over. Other parts of TB use the dark blue highlighting but not
> this menu. So for consistency and visibility I think this should be
> looked at too.

This is an example where the issue is in Thunderbird and Tails includes
Thunderbird. We have very limited resources at Tails and I don't think
that this issue in particular is worth being reported by myself to
Thunderbird.

If you want to do it yourself, their bug tracker is linked from here:

https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/#development

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/