Re: [Tails-ux] Highlighting colour uniformity and visibility

Author: duc01k
To: tails-ux@boum.org
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-ux] Highlighting colour uniformity and visibility
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Highlighting colour uniformity and visibility
Just wanted to add to my previous messages my experience with
Thunderbird, which has the same problem in some places.

If you click on the Hamburger menu (three horizontal lines on the far
right) in the TB toolbar, the highlighting is very low contrast on items
you hover over. Other parts of TB use the dark blue highlighting but not
this menu. So for consistency and visibility I think this should be
looked at too.