[Tails-testers] 4.0 2

Author: Name Encrypted for Spam Mailers & Hackers
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-testers] 4.0 2
Hi -
I see this issue mentioned for other models but not mine specifically. So here goes.

I have used Dell Latitude Laptops 5580 and earlier E5570 for the past 3 years.

In order to start Tails from a USB I have always needed to add the following on the splash screen: "nouveau.modeset=0"
With this additional command Tails would start up.
However, I have not been able to get 4.0 to start using this same command. Also tried =1 at the end and booting up without any additional command. But the results are always the same.

See attached photos of the error screen which the program freezes on.

Please advise.
Thanks!