Re: [Tails-dev] Tails vs Electrum

Author: intrigeri
To: s7r, tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails vs Electrum
Hi,

s7r:
> It was fixed as you already saw.

Well, yes and no:

- Yes: it is fixed enough _right now_ to allow us to ship a working
Electrum in Tails 4.0. This is really awesome!

- No: as far as I can tell, the long-term maintenance situation is
not fixed at all. Laurent Bigonville did what we call in Debian
a "non-maintainer upload" (NMU). But we still have no idea if
someone will step up and actually maintain this package regularly
in the future. So the way I understand it, the questions I've asked
you mid-August are pretty much still up-to-date :/