Re: [Tails-testers] [Tails-news] Call for testing: 3.12~rc1

Author: alienpup
To: amnesia
CC: amnesia-news, tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] [Tails-news] Call for testing: 3.12~rc1
Tails - News wrote:
> You can help Tails! The first release candidate for the upcoming version 3.12
> is out. We are very excited and cannot wait to hear what you think about it,
> especially the new simplified USB installation method (see below). :)

[...]

The good news:

3.12RC appears to resolved all audio and video issues expeienced on my two laptops* since releaese 3.10.

The bad news:

3.12RC detects my network connected Brother HL2070N, but "printer installation" fails.

3.12RC does *not* detect my UBS connected HL2070N printer. The detection process/step appears not to happen/is not initiated.

ALL Tails versions prior to 3.12RC have both detected and successfully "installed" this printer.

3.12RC looks very good otherwise.

alienpup

* Lenovo T410, HP Pavillion dm4