Re: [Tails-l10n] git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.c…

Author: psychi
To: tails-l10n
New-Topics: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch is moving]
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch is moving
Hi,
Just would like to let you guys know that the localization of Simplified
Chinese (zh_CN) and Tranditional Chinese (zh_TW) are still on their way,
progressing but somehow slowly.

Cheers
MDrights