[Tails-l10n] git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch is…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion, The Tails public development discussion list, tails-sysadmins, u
Subject: [Tails-l10n] git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch is moving
Hi,

our friends at immerda are migrating the Git infrastructure they host
for us (git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch) to a different
server. There will be some downtime and DNS will take a while
to update.

The new SSH fingerprints are:

https://www.immerda.ch/assets/certs/certs.txt
https://www.immerda.ch/assets/certs/certs.txt.asc

If you use over git+ssh a repository hosted there, you'll probably
need to verify and accept the new fingerprint.

Dear sysadmins, I bet there's stuff that needs manual updates on our
infrastructure (e.g. users that push to the immerda mirror). I'll let
you track this in whatever way that works for you.

@u: The translation platform might be impacted as well, I don't know.