[Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.org ak…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation [was: git.tails.boum.org aka. git-tails.immerda.ch is moving]
psychi:
> Hi,

Hi psychi!

> Just would like to let you guys know that the localization of Simplified
> Chinese (zh_CN) and Tranditional Chinese (zh_TW) are still on their way,
> progressing but somehow slowly.

Excellent! Just yesterday someone from Taiwan explained me (finally) the
difference and implications of Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) and
Traditional Chinese (zh_TW). I had no idea!

Unfortunately, it's seems hard to pick which one we should prioritize.
For example, I would prefer having our website well-maintained in one of
the 2 options than poorly maintained in both options.

In case we had to choose between simplified and traditional Chinese,
what do you think we should do?

And it's really great that you are working on this!

--
sajolida