Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.9rc1 not working

Author: wyba4745nh
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.9rc1 not working
Hi,
thank you for your answer.
However... in my stick I have enabled encrypted persistance so if i run Tails installer again it would delete all usb stick contents includind persistent drive which contains important stuff for me.
How could I reinstall tails 3.8 without compromise the existing persistence?
Thank you very much!

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com <https://tutanota.com>