Re: [Tails-testers] [Tails-testers 3.9 rc-1] Serious Video p…

Author: carlos
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] [Tails-testers 3.9 rc-1] Serious Video player issues
hey, thanks for the work

----

I did a test of 3.9 rc-1

tor browser, thunderbird, and writer working good

I also did a persistent volume, really nice new buttons and more
comprehensive, all seem to work fine.

I did some additional software successfully: htop, terminator, lshw

--

veracrypt test with a normal encrypted volume on a USB device created on
another debian stretch computer.

it was decrypted successfully with nautilus and with *Unlock veracrypt*

---

video playback:

on youtube and archive.org the video playback was good, but I did a
couple of tests with an avi and ogv files with totem player that were
unable to reproduce

amnesia@amnesia:~/Tor Browser$ totem Berta\ no\ murio\ se\ multiplico.ogv
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to retrieve device information
libGL error: Version 4 or later of flush extension not found
libGL error: failed to load driver: i915
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to retrieve device information
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to retrieve device information
libGL error: Version 4 or later of flush extension not found
libGL error: failed to load driver: i915
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to retrieve device information
1535302616 WARNING torsocks[5561]: [syscall] Unsupported syscall number
319. Denying the call (in tsocks_syscall() at syscall.c:488)
shared memfd open() failed: Función no implementada

I am attaching more data of the computer where I did the test and some
debug of video playback:

https://share.riseup.net/#VUMHc1Cu4NdwAKt9bdEX5g

c.