Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: upgraded graphics stac…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: upgraded graphics stack and nouveau driver
Hi,

intrigeri:
> I need your help to evaluate the benefits that would come with
> upgrading the graphics stack and the nouveau driver in Tails.
> Excluding download time, worst case the whole process should take you
> about half an hour. In most cases it should take about 10 minutes.

Two weeks later, I've received:

- 3 reports that tell me there's no regression nor improvement
- 1 report that tells me there's a minor improvement

That's not enough for me to feel confident we can ship this without
breaking Tails on lots of hardware. So please, follow the test
instructions linked below :)

> So, to start with please download:

> - Tails 3.7.1

Please now use 3.8 instead. The rest of the instructions are
unchanged:

https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-testers/2018-June/001018.html