Re: [Tails-testers] Content updation request

Autore: Skateboard Guide
To: tails-testers
Oggetto: Re: [Tails-testers] Content updation request
Hi There,

Just a quick follow up in case you missed my last email.

Bests,
Koshial Robinson

Hi There,

I am Koshial, Content Manager at Skateboard Guide blog. Being an ardent
Skates Lover, I write almost everything about Skates ranging from Product
reviews, skates news & beginner tips for learning any new trick.

I was checking out some of your articles at gridgoesdown.com today and
found pretty good stuff.

I absolutely love that resource and definitely going to share few articles
of yours on my social media channel as well.

My colleague Evelyn recently put together a pretty comprehensive piece on
skateboard quotes. There is a ton of information out there on skateboard
quotes; our infographic was designed to cut through the noise a bit.

Actually, I just put together an infographic called "*25 Awesome
Inspirational Skateboard Quotes By Pro Skateboarders*" on Skateboard Guide
blog. You can check this out at
https://www.skateboard-guide.com/25-awesome-inspirational-skateboard-quotes-by-pro-skateboarders-infographic/
<http://w1.msstsk.net/prod/3c5b0bc2-cb28-4595-9e22-48a98eb0e6ee/5fc9db16-9e02-4836-9d72-c259e47aa21c>

It's an up to date and comprehensive information on Skateboard Quotes. You
may can consider adding the infographic to your blog (I can also write a
short intro to go along with it if you’d like?).

I believe it can be a good fit at your blog.

Thanks for your time and I'll see you around!

Cheers,
Koshial Robinson

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 5:00 AM "Skateboard Guide" <koshialrobinson@???>
I just wanted to check in and see if you are interested in my infographic
idea on "*25 Awesome Inspirational Skateboard Quotes By Pro Skateboarders*"
. I can also write a short intro to go along with it if you’d like?

If not no worries at all, just let me know.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Koshial Robinson

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 8:41 PM "Skateboard Guide" <

<http://w1.msstsk.net/prod/3c5b0bc2-cb28-4595-9e22-48a98eb0e6ee/172e8359-3455-4224-9bb7-1e24c3123434>