[Tails-testers] Content updation request

Autore: Skateboard Guide
To: tails-testers
Oggetto: [Tails-testers] Content updation request
Hi There,

I am Koshial, Content Manager at Skateboard Guide blog. Being an ardent
Skates Lover, I write almost everything about Skates ranging from Product
reviews, skates news & beginner tips for learning any new trick.

I was checking out some of your articles at gridgoesdown.com today and
found pretty good stuff.

I absolutely love that resource and definitely going to share few articles
of yours on my social media channel as well.

My colleague Evelyn recently put together a pretty comprehensive piece on
skateboard quotes. There is a ton of information out there on skateboard
quotes; our infographic was designed to cut through the noise a bit.

Actually, I just put together an infographic called "*25 Awesome
Inspirational Skateboard Quotes By Pro Skateboarders*" on Skateboard Guide
blog. You can check this out at
https://www.skateboard-guide.com/25-awesome-inspirational-skateboard-quotes-by-pro-skateboarders-infographic/
<http://w1.mssruj.net/prod/beff0a8f-66fe-40c2-b7fd-d223ddb579ab/4fc6fcf6-f367-4a21-af26-ceec2ee6d6cf>

It's an up to date and comprehensive information on Skateboard Quotes. You
may can consider adding the infographic to your blog (I can also write a
short intro to go along with it if you’d like?).

I believe it can be a good fit at your blog.

Thanks for your time and I'll see you around!

Cheers,
Koshial Robinson