[Tails-testers] Tails and DVD ejection

Autore: anonym
To: Tails list for early testers
Oggetto: [Tails-testers] Tails and DVD ejection
Hi, Tails testers!

For those of you that run Tails from DVD, we have a few questions
related to how Tails shuts down for you on your devices:

* When Tails is running normally, and you press the DVD reader's
_Eject_ button, what happens? If the DVD is ejected, and Tails shuts
down shortly after; great, it works as it should! If it does *not*
work like this for you, please let us know what happens by answering
this email!

If *nothing* at all happens when pressing the _Eject_ button, please
send us a WhisperBack report from the same Tails session and include
all the logs so we can investigate this bug further:

      https://tails.boum.org/doc/first_steps/bug_reporting/#index3h1

* When you shut down Tails via the GNOME user menu (opened by pressing
the button in the top-right corner of the screen) does the DVD eject
at all? If it does *not*, please let us know by answering this
email!

Happy testing!
Cheers!