[Tails-project] Happy to donate, need customized version of …

Author: Lucius Bobikiewicz
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Happy to donate, need customized version of Trails
Hello

We'd like to have a customized version of Tails for users of our new
webservice wallet-protector.com The whole purpose of this customized
version will be to encrypted/decrypt text files with EncryptPad or Gedit
and save the output to a usb stick. For security reasons we'd also like to
have removed all options for connecting to the internet in order to make
absolutely sure that it will be impossible that any clear text files
leave the user's computer.

As our request has a commercial background we'd be happy to pay either the
developer or donate to your project.

Please let me know if this is of interest for anyone here. If not, I'd be
grateful if you could point out to me whom else we might ask.

Cheers

Lucius