Re: [Tails-project] Happy to donate, need customized version…

Author: Lucius Bobikiewicz
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Happy to donate, need customized version of Trails
Hi All !

I haven't got any response on my request yet. Before I am going to look for
an external solution I just wanted to double check whether there is really
no one interested in taking on our project and generating some income or
the Tails project or if you are just under stress and haven't had any time
to come back to me (I noticed the ugly message about the DOS attack).

So if you are interested but don't have the resources right now I'd be
happy if you drop me a little message in order to put me on hold.

Or may be I am writing to the wrong list? Should I repost my request in the
dev list?

Cheers

Lucius

*Get In Touch*