[Tails-project] I must apologize to you.

Author: darknessonion
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] I must apologize to you.
Hello!
My name is Darknessonion.
My Twitter account is @Darknessonion https://twitter.com/Darknessonion
https://twitter.com/Darknessonion/status/948564642925830145

I am real Darknessonion. You can see by looking at my email address.

I'm sorry for server down.
I DDoS attacked tails website and tails website was down.
I can tell from my Twitter, I am attacker.
I wanted to know if the Tails website could withstand DDoS attack, That
is the reason for DDoS attack.
I think can not be forgiven. But I do not regret it. Tails website is
vulnerable to DDoS attacks. Why do not you do DDoS protection? I do not
know when your website will be offline.
Riseup.net also in this DDoS attack. Probably all Riseup services was
stop. Riseup server down seems to be an effect of Tails website DDoS
attack. ISP is the same.
There is no need to worry about my arrest. I am using Tails. Would you
tell the police? What do you think about this? I am glad if you give me
a reply. I will not DDoS attack Tails again. But remember that it is
vulnerable to DDoS attacks.
DDoS attack that I went to Tails is NTP amplification.

I love Tails!