[Tails-testers] Please test our new download page and verifi…

Autore: sajolida
To: Tails list for early testers
Oggetto: [Tails-testers] Please test our new download page and verification extension
Hi testers,

I'm very proud to announce that our new download page is pretty much
ready and that I would like you to test it wildly!

The redesign has been triggered by the deprecation of our Download and
Verification Extension by Firefox 57.

The good news is that the new extension also works on Chrome (and
probably Opera), yeah!

The prototype is live on our website here:

    https://tails.boum.org/install/download_2

Please test it with any browser of any version you have at hand.

The Tails Verification extension should work on:

- Firefox 45 and later
- Chrome 22 and later
- Tor Browser 6 and later
- Tails 2.5 and later

For browsers that are not supported it should still display something
meaningful.

If you have JavaScript disabled it should also display something meaningful.

It might also work on Opera but I didn't really investigate that, so if
you use Opera please report back! (#14921)

The "Skip" and "Next" buttons at the bottom of the page don't work but
that's a known issue that will be fixed once integrated with the rest of
our installation instructions. (#14630)