Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype …

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list, Uzair Farooq, Muhammad Usman Subhani
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype for new download page]
Uzair Farooq:
>> But I don't see any new commit on your repo so maybe you forgot to
> push:
>
> We have pushed the missing changes.

I saw that! I'll test it today.

>> Another bug I found today, when the verification fails for a second
> time, the 'verification-failed-again' message is not passed.
>
> We were working on this but can't seem to pass 'Install Verification
> Extension' button. Even though the extension is installed, it still says to
> install extension.

I pushed some commits to
https://git-tails.immerda.ch/verification-extension that probably make
your code incompatible with the version of the website (59f1eb2). Please
merge this into your repo.

Note that this URL doesn't work in a browser but does work through Git.

And, actually more important than the 'verification-failed-again' issue
is the one I pointed out on Wednesday:

sajolida: