Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype …

Author: Uzair Farooq
To: u
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Verification extension [was: HTML prototype for new download page]
>When the extension gets installed, the page is not updated to show "Verify
download...". See this screencast:

> https://dl.poivron.org/maad2a3jiuqdu3k3wjbf-dirqyvooctlkem57

> Uzair: Could you help me fix that? Is it something that should be fixed

in the extension or on the page?

Fixed, extension will change the view to "Verify download..."

> - contentscript/verify.js:
> - fetchConf(): please wrap the regexps.

Not sure what you mean by this. Do you want me to convert them to 'new
Regex()' format?

> - manifest.json:
>  -  "permissions": [
>     -> please deactivate HTTP. We only want to download over HTTPS.

Fixed this. Also, I removed 'http://*/*' permission and added only
tails.boum.org permission as we don't require permission for all sites.