Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page

Author: anonym
To: Uzair Farooq
CC: Muhammad Usman Subhani, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page
Uzair Farooq:
> We tried the stripped down version. We process data in chunks but stripped
> down version only provides the method which processes data all at once. Had
> to make some changes to make it work for our use case but it's giving us a
> different hash. Will debug it on Monday.

I thought it was be worth trying out this reduced version if it was easy, but apparently it isn't, so just forget about it. I mean, if this was about reducing what users have to load from a webpage then this would be important, but bloating our extension a bit isn't really that important. Thanks for trying, though! :)

Cheers!