Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page

Author: sajolida
To: Uzair Farooq, The Tails public development discussion list, Muhammad Usman Subhani
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page
> So I did more tests and here are some comments and questions:

Ah, and something else:

- In scripts/background/background.js it seems like you are activating
the extension on https://tails.boum.org/install/download_2/ but:

- This URL is bound to change once we release the extension.
- The extension should be activated on several pages, for example:

    - https://tails.boum.org/install/win/usb
    - https://tails.boum.org/install/debian/usb

In Giorgio's code we were using a div id #download-and-verify instead,
so that the extension could be activated on multiple pages. Could we
I'll add a div id in my HTML code.