Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page

Author: Uzair Farooq
To: anonym
CC: Muhammad Usman Subhani, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] HTML prototype for new download page
We tried the stripped down version. We process data in chunks but stripped
down version only provides the method which processes data all at once. Had
to make some changes to make it work for our use case but it's giving us a
different hash. Will debug it on Monday.