[Tails-testers] Tails 3.2 rc1 boots with display at maximum …

Author: tails
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.2 rc1 boots with display at maximum brightness
Unlike Tails 3.1, 3.2 rc1 boots my laptop with the display at maximum brigthness. This happens *very* early in the boot process. Brighness returns to what I consider "normal" (several steps lower) as soon as the keyboard is used to reduce the display brightness by just ->1<- step.

So it appears Tails/Debian knows what normal brightness is.

Hardware: Lenovo Thinkpad T410 w/Intel i5 4GB RAM

Tails 3.1 runs on this laptop with no issues whatsoever.

Rick