Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) New repository

Author: mampa
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) New repository
Hi,

Thanks for the comment. I actually noticed that the link to xin's
repository was also broken. So I propose this:

Repo: https://git-tails.immerda.ch/mampa/tails/
Branch: New_contributor_repository
Last Commit: be87745e178a730d65e7422c1ab88e034de4382d

Is there a way to build only one page of the tails website? I already
restricted the build to English and French, but it still takes quite
some time...

Best
Mampa

intrigeri: