Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) New repository

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (pull) New repository
Hi,

xin:
> mampa@???:
>> This is my very very first try with git. Please let me know if I did
>> something wrong, or if I can improve something.

> It's ok, I could review your branch without any problem.

>> Repo: https://git-tails.immerda.ch/mampa/tails/
>> Branch: New_contributor_repository
>> Last Commit: 25d849a377615c8df9e7ee7462b1584a6a89450b

> Please merge.

Unfortunately, due to a bug in the Git hosting setup, this branch adds
a link to a page that says "No repositories found". I don't think
that's very useful. I doubt that infrastructure bug will be fixed any
time soon, so instead I would suggest you document the way one can use
mampa's repository in the real world today, i.e.:

git remote add -f mampa https://git-tails.immerda.ch/mampa/tails.git

What do you think?