[Tails-ux] Wireframes for DAVE 2

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: [Tails-ux] Wireframes for DAVE 2
Hi!

I would like you to review the initial wireframes that I created for
DAVE 2. See https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/DAVE_2.

Made with WireframeSketcher which is proprietary but has a Debian
package that works on Tails :)

NB for security policy compliance: I'm running it on a dedicated Tails!

So I'm sending here the PDF so you don't have to install WireframeSketcher.

The different variations of the screen are:

- supported browser.pdf: Supported browser but no DAVE
- unsupported browser.pdf: Unsupported browser (eg. Internet Explorer)
- outdated browser.pdf: Supported but outdated browser (eg. Firefox 35)
- no JS.pdf: Browser without JavaScript

Equally important are the "Moving parts" which are meant to be used to
simulate interaction during the tests.

I'm also sending the detailed OpenPGP instructions for the sake of
completeness but please don't review them in details because that's out
of scope for this project. But you're welcome to comment on how they are
integrated and whether they would be problematic for people not
interested in following them.