Re: [Tails-ux] Wireframes for DAVE 2

Author: anonym
To: sajolida, Tails user experience & user interface design, Uzair Farooq
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Wireframes for DAVE 2
sajolida:
> Now putting anonym and Uzair in copy since they are not subscribed to
> this list.
>
> anonym, Uzair: I just sent some wireframe for the now download page.
> Feel free to have a look:
>
> https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-ux/2017-September/003450.html

I like it!

> But I have some more technical questions:

I'll defer completely to Uzair here -- he's the expert!

> - Until now the name of the add-on and its description was "Tails
> Download and Verify" but now the extension won't do the download
> anymore. So I should at least propose some rewording to improve that.
> But I wanted to ask you how hard it would be to change:

[...]> - The URL in AMO, currently
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tails-download-and-verify/.
>     But if that's not trivial we shouldn't bother :)

If you don't know this, Uzair, I'll look this up.

> And now in terms of process:

And here I don't really have anything to say, except...

> Uzair: It would be super helpful if you could create yourself an
> account on Redmine so we can assign some tickets to you.

... that this indeed would be helpful, but no pressure! We do most of our communication there, and it seems to work quite a lot better than email. :)

Cheers!