[Tails-ux] Intercept interviews from Brazil

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: [Tails-ux] Intercept interviews from Brazil
I saw through the Git log that intrigeri posted some intercept
interviews from Brazil, yeah!

Some general comments:

* You put "Brazil" and what look like precise age of participants. Until
now I was only putting continents and not putting ages. I think it was a
mistake for me not to put ages so I'll try to remember that in the
future. About the country vs continent, do you think I was being overly
careful?

* Out of curiosity: which process did you use to get people's consent on
publishing your notes? Did you ask them to review them on the spot, over
email, not at all. Was it a concern for them?

* I couldn't find the email of these people in the internal Git repo.
Maybe you don't have any or maybe you don't think that's helpful.
I just meant to mention it if it's because you forgot.

* How did you feel about these interviews: did you enjoy them? did you
learn things? are you excited about doing this again?

Some comments on specific people:

* Miguel, "the website translation workflow is hard": so he is a Tails
translator as well? Or tried to be one and failed? That's not in his
intro but seems important to mention.

* Sophia, "security slider set to High, JavaScript disabled by default":
do you think these are sound requirements for her or exaggerated?

* Sophia, "LibreOffice Impress templates/themes": would additional
software solve this?