Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Registration requests: summary & next …

Author: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: Re: [More-than-a-BSP] Registration requests: summary & next steps
Hi,

intrigeri:
> Mathieu Goessens:
>> Aren't these other rooms we could try to ask to use ?

>> Most of the space are people office. I guess they won't want us to use
>> it and anyway it won't be really practictal. But as far i remind, there
>> are also a couple of meeting rooms for 5 10 persons that maybe would be
>> usefull and for which it may be easier to request access to if you
>> beleive it may be a good idea.

> This would be very nice!

>> I can commit to handle that if you want :)

> Please go ahead, that would be a clear improvement (I see no need to
> discuss this further personally).

> Our "sponsor" there is Julien Cristau <jcristau@???>, who must
> be kept in the loop even if you want to directly ask someone else.

Actually this is much more important/urgent than I thought initially:
I've messed up the communication with the accessibility folks at
Hypra, and as a result they probably haven't communicated about this
event to blind people etc. yet (they were probably waiting for an
answer from me).

So, either we have more space, or we need to put aside a bunch of
attendee slots (5? 10?) for the people who will answer Hypra's call;
if the latter, then as a result we will have to say "no" to some of
the people who want to attend, as we definitely can't pack more than
50 people there. I can probably handle the last part (alone or with
Solveig or spriver) tomorrow, so we'll still be able to send replies
to all people who want to attend by April 7, as promised.

Geb, are you still OK to handle this "get some more meeting rooms"
thing, given it's now something that we need an answer to within the
next few days?