Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new donation page

Author: sycamore one
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new donation page
Hi,

sajolida:
> As part of this we redesigned (and moved) our old
> donation page [1] with a new one [2] [...] and I would
> find it tranquilizing if the whole donation process was tested a bit
> before we launch the campaign.

some feedback from actual donors (before the campaign ends): For a bank
transfer (like to Zwiebelfreunde e.V.) people are usually given a
"Purpose of transfer" or "Verwendungszweck". It is not obvious that the
purpose of the transfer is encoded into the IBAN so people are confused
and probably reluctant to just transfer the money.

For larger donations it would also be interesting to get information
about the possibility of a tax refund (because Zwiebelfreunde is
registered as a not-for-profit in Germany). I think the old donation
pages mentioned that one needs to contact Zwiebelfreunde for this.

Cheers,
sycamore