[Tails-testers] Call for testing: new donation page

Author: sajolida
To: Tails list for early testers
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new donation page, Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new donation page
Subject: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new donation page
Hi,

We are preparing a donation campaign that we want to launch before the
end of the month. As part of this we redesigned (and moved) our old
donation page [1] with a new one [2].

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/donate/
[2]: https://tails.boum.org/donate#test

The new one has bits of JavaScript and other fancy tricks and I would
find it tranquilizing if the whole donation process was tested a bit
before we launch the campaign.

It's a bit weird to ask for testing of this because it implies donating
to Tails, but you can test with 1€ or $1 :)

Then make sure to report back (success or failure).

NB: The page will become translatable once root@??? update their
configuration.