Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new donation page

Author: Thomas Doczkal
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: new donation page
On 09/22/2016 02:29 PM, sajolida wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are preparing a donation campaign that we want to launch before the
> end of the month. As part of this we redesigned (and moved) our old
> donation page [1] with a new one [2].
>
> [1]: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/donate/
> [2]: https://tails.boum.org/donate#test
>
> The new one has bits of JavaScript and other fancy tricks and I would
> find it tranquilizing if the whole donation process was tested a bit
> before we launch the campaign.
>
> It's a bit weird to ask for testing of this because it implies donating
> to Tails, but you can test with 1€ or $1 :)
>
> Then make sure to report back (success or failure).

I have several strange behaviours.

First thing I notice when I open the new website [2] is both Dollar and
Euros radio button are checked. If I click one of those this status
remains. Next if I click "onetime", "monthly" and "yearly" all three are
checked like checkboxes and not like radio buttons only one of them.
Same behaviour for the donations buttons.

If I click on one of the "donate" buttons I get different behaviours for
the first and second time I click the button.
The first time I click the button I get redirected to the home page from
PayPal https://www.paypal.com/home. I have to go one step back and the
second time I see the correct page e.g. "Tails one-time donation".

Keep up the good work!

Best Regards,
Thomas