Re: [Tails-dev] Working on Persistence Seed PRNG

Author: bertagaz
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Working on Persistence Seed PRNG
Hi,

On Sat, Sep 03, 2016 at 01:52:37PM +0200, drwhax wrote:

> We had a very efficient meeting in September with 5 people discussing some of the
> proposed solutions listed on the blueprint. We divided tasks and plan to
> discuss them in a next meeting.

We did! I've updated a bit more the blueprint with all I had in mind
trying to sum up and clarify regarding the discussions we had at the
summit and at this meeting.
I've also added notes of the homeworks we had before the next meeting,
and the people in charge of them. Reviews more than welcome!

Bert