Re: [Tails-dev] Changing default order in Nautilus

Author: Ulrich Viefhaus
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Changing default order in Nautilus
Hi u,

dconf uses more than one settings database but the user-db in the user
directory is preferred. It is stored in the .dconf folder of the home
directory. The settings are saved, as long as you have configured your
persistent storage to include the dot-files in your home directory.
Nautilus is aware of that settings, if you change it.
This can be done by the user and does not need Tails to differ from
upstream in the default configuration.

Kind regards,
Ulrich