Re: [Tails-project] some stats on the website

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] some stats on the website
u wrote (29 May 2016 21:24:16 GMT) :
> Different people have proposed to work on such a video in the past but
> it never came to any conclusion. There are installation videos on
> Youtube, but nothing running on Mac for example.
> So I'd now like to propose to do this with some of you - if anybody else
> is interested. We can try to define collectively what exactly should be
> in this video. What do you think?

Well, the follow-up discussion made me realize that our installation
UX is still too poor on Windows/OSX so I think I'll _personally_ focus
the limited effort I'll put into this whole topic in that direction
(this may require deep changes to the format of the images we ship,
and/or to how we copy it to disk, and AFAICT this requires at least
a couple core developers to help other people interested in this topic
think it through and implement it).

But I'm very happy if the other side of the thing (video tour or
something) is worked on in parallel! :).