Re: [Tails-l10n] italian translation

Author: blackflag
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] italian translation
On 05/17/2016 10:17 AM, intrigeri wrote:
> So, I think we're now good regarding the content, congrats!

:)
> The only missing things seem to be: * Can you please document your
> team in wiki/src/contribute/how/translate/team/italian.mdwn?

We will do as soon as possible
> You can use one of the existing teams' page as a basis. * Can you
> please describe, in a few words, how your internal review process
> works? It seems to be different from the processes we've already (.de
> and .fr do this on this mailing list, .pt do this on their own mailing
> list). I'm asking this for two reasons: first, so that we can check
> that you indeed have a review process we feel is good enough for
> Tails' needs; second, so that new translators who may want to join
> your team understand more easily how it works :)

This is a topic that will discuss in the next assembly for sure! Our
workflow is a little bit "slow" but we like it!
It consist basically to discuss everything in assembly and spread the
work once a week. After this "new help" offered by Luca, we will discuss
if it is still the best way.

How do other teams do?

Cheers,
Fabrizio